Further Journeys and Ongoing Explorations Inspired by Nature, Somatics and Scaravelli Yoga with Gemma Mallol in Devon UK, Spain and Portugal
I offer ongoing retreats as a means to support the deepening enquiry, practice and teaching of students that have completed the 200 hr teacher training, and to offer ongoing explorations, support and mentoring to students who resonate with this approach. Although these aren’t officially 500 hour trainings, it is possible to accumulate hours on these retreats and to be issued with certification as proof of attendance and continuing professional development with Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training.
Some retreats are only open to post graduate still flowing students, yoga teachers or long term committed practitioners, some are open to all (not to complete beginners) – stated below.
The Art and Soul of Yoga. A Retreat in Devon (UK) with Gemma Mallol
- 13th – 19th September 2015 @ Coombe Farm Studios, Dittisham, Devon, UK www.coombefarmstudios.com check out for full details – (Retreat open to all, except complete beginners)
- Retreat Content: Revealing internal landscapes through a creative and engaging exploration into the body, heart and mind, integrating Yoga, Mindfulness and Creative Expression. The true beauty, intelligence and innate wisdom of the body can only be revealed when the mind quietens and the heart is kind. This holiday retreat is an invitation to gently cultivate the conditions through which a deeper somatic experience of the body can be revealed working through classical and experimental approaches to Yoga Asana and Buddhist Mindfulness Meditation and inviting these practices to support and stimulate creative expression. As Coombe Farm is an artists retreat, we have access to different materials with which to express.
- This retreat aims to integrate the physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual layers, honoring the rhythm inherent to all living processes, and working organically to restore balance and wholeness in the body and soul at the level of the nervous system. The teaching will be offered in a daily 3 hour morning session and an optional 1.5 hour afternoon session and will be supported by delicious, healthy, local, full board vegetarian food, rest, renewal, and some fun group activities.
- Single, Double and Twin rooms are available / Price £675 per person / please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and enquiries or directly to Coombe Farm Studios www.coombefarmstudios.com to book.
- The Yoga Space, The Central Courtyard & Retreat Accommodation @ Coombe Farm Studios