How to Apply:
- Download and submit your Application Form along with your application fee of 50 Euro (non – refundable) to Still Flowing Yoga’s administration.
- You can submit your application via post or email and pay the application fee using the Paypal buttons below.
- We will then contact you within 7 days of receiving your application (along with your fee) to let you know if you have been accepted.
- At this point you will have 14 days to confirm your enrolment on the course and pay the initial registration fee that will secure your place (the first 500 Euros of the initial cost).
- The remaining balance must be paid a minimum of 2 month in advance of the course starting either via paypal or bank transfer as arranged.
How to Pay:
If you want to pay in Euros please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
In GBP by credit card or debit card on PayPal
You can use the buttons below for the application fee and initial deposit payment
Initial Deposit Payment
- Nat West Bank PLC
- Account Name: Gemma Mallol
- Account Number: 68665598
- Sort Code: 521003
- IBAN No: GB84NWBK52100368665598
- Swift BIC : NWBKGB2L
- Bank Address:44 Caledonia Place, The Mall,
Clifton, Bristol, BS99 5AJ, UK
For International Transfers from outside of UK please add €15 for the bank charges.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- If for any reason you cannot attend the course and have to cancel, the first payment of 500 Euros is always Non-Refundable.
- If you have paid all the course fees and for any reason you have to cancel this is how the policy goes:
- If you cancel 6 weeks or more before the start date 1000 Euros
- If you cancel 6 weeks or less before the start date you will lose the whole payment
- The Director of the Training and teaching faculty (not guest teachers) reserve the right to ask any student to leave the programme without refund at any time should they be causing themselves or the group, harm, harassment, or disturbance, not following the yogic code of conduct or in a fragile or unsafe state of body/mind (in which case they will be adequately supported to leave the training and get home safely)
- Once the programme has started Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training issues no refunds for trainings. In individual cases, free or heavily discounted programmes may be offered in exchange to students, at the discresion of the Director. On compassionate grounds, refunds may be given.