Somatic Flow of Vinyasa and Mindfulness Teacher Training
Travel Information – Getting There
- The yoga teacher training programme in Thailand takes place next to Had Tien Bay on Had Why Nam, on Koh Phangan Island in South Eastern Thailand; a short ferry ride from Koh Samui. There are 2 other bays adjacent to ours with many potential places to stay, all within walking distance of each other.
- It is possible for students to stay at REVOLution Bungalows on Had Why Nam there are limited spaces available. The total residential cost of the yoga training plus 30 days accommodation (bed & breakfast) at REVOLution is £1875 (see photos above)
- Travel arrangements are the responsibility of each student and the airfare is not included in the tuition fees.
The price of flights to Thailand are much cheaper if you fly after New Year, but you can still book now.
Directions to Had Tien from the mainland
- Take an airplane or ferry to Koh Samui island from the mainland. From Koh Samui, go to Big Buddha Pier—ferries leave for Koh Phangan at 10.30, 13.00, 16.00 and 18.30 and it takes approx 45 mins and you will arrive at Had Rin on Koh Phangan.
- From Had Rin, catch a longtail boat to Had Tien/Sanctuary. (Maximum cost should not exceed 200 BHAT; however, if conditions are rough or if it is nighttime, expect to pay more).
- There is now a four wheel drive that also leaves from Had Rin for Had Tien, the driver waits for people at the Pier at 11.30 and 14.30 and it costs 200 baht.
- The Sanctuary is located on the left/South side of the bay.