MINDFULNESS 6 Week Course with Gemma Mallol
This course blends ancient Buddhist wisdom with cutting edge research-verified mental training with the latest self-compassion strategies that can transform your life.
By learning to develop a curious, non-judgmental attitude towards your experience, you can:
- Enhance your emotional, mental and physical well-being
- Effectively manage anxiety, depression and related conditions
- Manage the inner critic and develop more self-compassion
- Improve your relationships
- Work more productively and creatively
- Improve concentration
- Significantly lower your stress levels
- Boost your immune system
- Enjoy a more balanced life and a deeper sense of inner calm
Each week has a different theme and will involve both group discussions along with practicing formal guided meditation and mindfulness techniques.
Mondays @ The FLAVEL Dartmouth from 12.30 – 2.30pm upstairs in The Studio.
4th June, 11th June, 18th June, 25th June, 2nd July and 9th July 2018
£50 for 6 week course / I have some concession spaces so please contact me for those
WHAT TO BRING:
If you are sitting on the floor, please bring yoga mat and a cushion or blocks
A blanket or shawl
Chairs are provided for sitting
WHO FOR: Everyone is welcome at whatever level, all religions welcome
CONTACT: For bookings and enquiries please call Gemma on 07745300237 or email email@example.com to book a space