Still Flowing is a 200 hr Somatic Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher Training held at The Yoga Garden on The Knepp Estate in West Sussex, UK www.the-yoga-garden.co.uk
The next training commences on 29th June 2022 and runs in a modular structure over 10 months finishing at the end of April 2023. We are now open for bookings and enquiries, please email email@example.com
The training is somatic and nature based and works with the natural intelligence of the body to bring about nervous system regulation and deep healing through yoga, somatics and mindfulness. The training is held within the beautiful, balancing and invigorating resource of a simple, natural, environment (The Yoga Garden on the Knepp Estate is part of a 3,500 acre pioneering re-wilding project).
The hugely knowledgeable teaching team Gemma Mallol, Marcela Enriquez Wakeham and Neville Cregan span many years and areas of diverse and complementary practice backgrounds including Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Buddhist Mindfulness (Thai Forest Tradition), Somatic Yoga & Movement, Thai Massage, Somatic Experiencing Therapy (Dr Peter Levine’s Body Orientated Trauma Healing) and Body Mind Centering (Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen)
New Podcast with Gemma Mallol: Founder and Creator of Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training
Listen to Gemma’s practice history, her story and the underpinning and roots of her somatic mindful nature based approach to yoga, movement and mindfulness evolved over 20 years of embodied enquiry.
Discover how the body’s natural intelligence and healing power reveals itself through the somatic process aligning us to a huge well of creativity, empowerment, earth wisdom and community.
Click the link below to listen the podcast in Apple Podcasts
9th – 16th October 2021: “Real-Ease Ibiza Retreat” with Gemma Mallol and Pamela Strasser
- A week of pleasureable and resourcing somatic practices, integrating aspects of somatic movement, dance, yoga, embodying nature and creativity as a celebration of being able to gather again in our community.
- Cost 995 Euros per person
- Includes daily morning practice and 2 afternoon practice sessions
- Includes accommodation in shared twin rooms in beautiful rural Ibicenco farmhouse in the bohemian, quiet, North of the island
- Includes daily large brunch and 2 catered dinners
- Please contact Gemma here on firstname.lastname@example.org for info or bookings.
- All bodies, ethnicities, genders very welcome
2021 Ongoing Zoom Sessions: Somatic Journeying with Gemma Mallol (Embodying the Elements)
Fridays 10 – 11.30am (UK time) – £75 per 5 week block
New Cycle starting on Friday 22nd October 2021 at 10am
Open to yoga/mindfulness teachers, therapists and serious practitioners only
This is a therapeutic session and founded upon principles of Peter Levine’s Somatic Experiencing (body orientated trauma healing) and works with embodying the elements as a bigger container within which to regulate the nervous system, reclaim the deep feminine & masculine, and as a conscious return to nature through our body which is part of the greater earth body. I work with spacious embodied guidance through movement, contemplation, breath, sound, and the imaginal realms. I work with a different element weekly (earth & trees, rock, water, fire, space) – in that order. There is space at the end of each session for sharing and integration within the group.
2023 “Embodying Nature Somatic Himalayan Retreat” with Gemma Mallol
- Dates: 4th – 18th March 2023
- Embodying Nature Somatic Yoga, Movement and Dance Immersion
- Location: The Mirage Retreat Homestay, Andretta, Himachal Pradesh, Northern India
- Includes: accommodation, teaching, full board vegetarian food
- Not included: Flights, transfers and insurance, additional workshops & excursions
- Cost £1495 per person
- The Mirage Retreat Homestay has donated one free week at their beautiful centre to support the #Retreat for the Trees initiative this will allow a large donation to be made to www.treesisters.org
- By attending this retreat you are planting trees (thousands) and reforesting the Tropics.
Registered Yoga School, Training Provider and Teachers with UK and European Yoga Alliances
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training was established in 2008, and has delivered 27 training programmes to date.
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School and accredited by the UK Yoga Alliance to deliver trainings, workshops and CPD’s at all levels. We are additionally registered with the European Yoga Alliance at the 200 hr level.
- Gemma Mallol is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher and Training Provider (at all levels) with the UK Yoga Alliance, A Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) and Certified Mindfulness Teacher (Mindfulness Training Institute). She is currently in an ongoing period of exploration and practice incorporating non-stylised movement and Butoh Dance in Nature.
- Marcela Enriquez Wakeham is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance and trained with Still Flowing in 2008, Pilates Teacher, Qi Gong Instructor and Dance of Awareness Facilitator. She is currently a student of Body Mind Centering and is exploring her Mexican Indigenous roots facilitating Cacao Ceremonies and Initiations.
- Neville Cregan is a Senior Yoga Teacher and Thai Massage Therapist with 25 years experience and teaches from a Scaravelli inspired approach. He completed his teacher training from 1995 – 1997 with Mary Stewart, Sophy Hoare and Peter Blackaby. He has an academic background in yoga and teaches yoga history and philosophy on various teacher training programmes.
Marcela Enriquez Wakeham is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Gemma Mallol is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School with The European Yoga Alliance
Because we transmit the essence of embodiment in a soulful, creative, non dogmatic, humorous, down to earth way that will prepare the ground for you to share your experiences and teaching with integrity when your time is right