Yoga Mindfulness Teacher Training in Ibiza (Spain) & the UK (Devon & Scotland)
A Somatic Approach to Yoga Teacher Training Synthesising the Practices of Yoga & Buddhist Insight Meditation (Mindfulness and Metta) in an Embodied Intuitive Way”
Integrating cutting edge neuro-scientific understanding around the autonomic nervous system which includes specific emphases on the Brahmaviharas (the practices of love), creative and relational process work, along with a committed exploration into embodying anatomical and physiological depth all in support of this evolving journey into and through the many branches and expressions of Yoga and Mindfulness as Ancient Wisdom Practices of Liberation
Still Flowing is a Hatha Yoga Teacher Training drawing from and integrating complementary influences such as Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Yoga Somatics, Therapeutic, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Mindfulness, and Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga
Dates and Offerings 2017 & 2018
- Intensive 200 hr Yoga Mindfulness Training 2017
- 30th September – 28th October 2017 Ibiza, Spain
- Cost £2300 / £2400 / £2500 / depending on room
- or £1950 for camping
- See Yoga Mindfulness Training Page for more detail
- CPD Advanced Training or Modular Retreat Weeks 2017
- Yoga Mindfulness Intensive Immersion Retreat
- 30th September – 8th October 2017, Ibiza, Spain
- £695 Residential Full Board / £350 Non Resident / Camping
- CPD 50 hours Certified UK Yoga Alliance
- Embodied Anatomy and Physiology Retreat
- 8th – 15th October 2017, Ibiza, Spain
- £650 Residential Full Board / £295 Non Resident / Camping
- CPD 40 hours Certified UK Yoga Alliance
- The Practice of Love Retreat:- Connection and Support through Therapeutic Touch & Embodied Process
- 15th – 22nd October 2017, Ibiza, Spain
- 3.5 day total immersion workshop, 3.5 days rest retreat
- £550 Residential Full Board / £250 Non Resident / Camping
- CPD 30 Hours Certified UK Yoga Alliance
- See CPD Credits Advanced Yoga Training page for more detail
- Modular 200 hr Yoga Mindfulness Training 2018
- UK (Devon, Scotland and Spain, Dates TBC)
- Yoga Mindfulness Retreat in Northern Norway with Gemma Mallol Assisted by Blanche Mulholland 2017
- 30th July – 6th August 2017 – Kjerringoy, North Norway (open to all)
- £775 / 900 Euros per person (includes 5 hours daily tuition, accommodation and food)
- See Yoga Retreats page for more detail
Costs Teacher Training
- 2017 Ibiza month long programme: 1800 Euros Non residential fee, or 2650 Euros / 2750 Euros / 2900 Euros for full board residential fee depending on room choice or 2200 Euros camping or
- £2300/£2400/ £2500 for full board residential depending on room and £1950 camping
- 2018 UK/Spain modular programme : 2700 Euros / includes 7 day full board residential retreat
- 80 Euro discount for Early Bird Bookings more than 3 months in advance
- Payment plan can be arranged, please email Gemma Mallol the Director on email@example.com for details
Registered Yoga School and Teachers with UK, US, and European Yoga Alliances
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training was established in 2008, and has delivered 22 training programmes to date.
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School recognised and certified by the US and European Yoga Alliances at the 200 hr level.
- Gemma Mallol the Director is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance and as such is able to teach and create yoga programmes at all levels.
- Marcela Enriquez Wakeham the Principal Teacher is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Gemma Mallol – Senior Yoga Teacher – UK Yoga Alliance (click on logo for profile)
Registered Yoga School – 200 hr US Yoga Alliance
Registered Yoga School – European Yoga Alliance
Who is this Training Suitable For?
Suitable for students and practitioners looking for yoga mindfulness teacher training, insight style yoga teacher training, somatic yoga teacher training, Scaravelli inspired yoga teacher training, gentle slow flow vinyasa yoga teacher training, classical ashtanga yoga teacher training, hatha flow yoga teacher training, or as a fully integrated yoga and meditation intensive. These programmes are deeply healing & involve a transformation of the body, heart and mind through their therapeutic bias. They are relevant as immersive yoga intensives whether students wish to become teachers or not and provide a wonderful opportunity to deepen your practice and expand your knowledge of yoga and meditation in all its many forms. We hope that through this programme our students will be inspired to find ways to teach that are inclusive, mindful and creative. We hope we can encourage healing, connection and integration through our approach. Still Flowing Teachers and team come from diverse cultures and backgrounds in Yoga and in life. We draw on aspects of Vinyasa Slow Flow Yoga, Somatic Yoga, Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Mindful Yoga, Restorative Yoga to inform our mindful approach to asana. We as a team are committed to the practise of Mindfulness (Insight Meditation) and as such work within this ongoing exploration and synthesis of Yoga and Buddhist Meditation. Gemma Mallol, the Director of Still Flowing is a Somatic Experiencing Therapist, (Peter Levines Body Orientated Trauma Healing), she draws heavily on this somatic therapeutic work with the nervous system through the yoga training, interweaving it through the yoga asana and mindfulness modules, to access the deep innate healing potential of the body available in everyone’s system.