We provide Nature Based Teacher Trainings, Retreats, Professional & Creative Development, Mentorship and Therapeutic Support in “The Somatic Experience of Embodied Yoga, Movement and Mindfulness for Nervous System Regulation. Our style is ever evolving and creative and we are known for our non dogmatic, inclusive, authentic and feminine approach
These processes offered are a complete re-wilding of the mind body system where our physiology becomes an offering of peace, a contribution to the diversity of the planet, a healing intelligent system.
We become a wild flower meadow, a fresh babbling woodland stream, a majestic tree in an ancient forest, a deep clear cool desert pool, a rock that sits quietly and patiently and listens for our return home.
New Podcast with Gemma Mallol: Founder and Creator of Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training
Listen to Gemma’s practice history, her story and the underpinning and roots of her somatic mindful nature based approach to yoga, movement and mindfulness evolved over 20 years of embodied enquiry.
Discover how the body’s natural intelligence and healing power reveals itself through the somatic process aligning us to a huge well of creativity, empowerment, earth wisdom and community.
Click the link below to listen the podcast in Apple Podcasts
NEW TRAININGS and WORKSHOPS FOR 2021/2022
200 hr Yoga & Buddhist Mindfulness Teacher Training from a Somatic Approach @ The Yoga Garden on the Knepp Estate, West Sussex, UK.
- This is a modular 200 hr teacher training held in a beautiful yurt on the Knepp Estate – an amazing re-wilding project in West Sussex, UK.
- The training runs over the course of 10 months from 30th June 2021 – 10th April 2022
- Please email for full content, dates, costs and further details
10th July 2021: “Body Love Workshop; Explorations in the Body as a Field of Pleasure” with Gemma Mallol
- 2 – 4.30pm, Cost £42 (strictly 7 spaces/ this is an intimate personal creative somatic workshop) @ Elevate Yoga Studio and Creative Space, Bristol www.elevatetogether.co.uk / Please contact Elevate to Book
20th – 22nd August 2021: “A Fuego Lento Cacao Retreat” with Gemma Mallol & Marcela Enriquez Wakeham
- Building diverse community, enabling belonging, and fostering connection back to the earth together through Cacao Ceremony, Embodying Nature Practices, Ceremonial Song, Dance and Creativity
- Cost £230 / early bird/ concession before £175 before 30th July
- Non residential 3 day Retreat @ www.the-yoga-garden.co.uk, West Sussex
- Please contact Gemma here email@example.com or The Yoga Garden directly for bookings
- All bodies, ethnicities, genders very welcome
2021 Ongoing Zoom Sessions: Somatic Journeying with Gemma Mallol (Embodying the Elements)
Fridays 10 – 11.30am (UK time) – £75 per 5 week block
This group is currently full. If you are interested to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to yoga/mindfulness teachers, therapists and long term practitioners only.
This is a therapeutic session and founded upon principles of Peter Levine’s Somatic Experiencing (body orientated trauma healing) and works with embodying the elements as a bigger container within which to regulate the nervous system, reclaim the deep feminine & masculine, and as a conscious return to nature through our body which is part of the greater earth body. I work with spacious embodied guidance through movement, contemplation, breath, sound, and the imaginal realms. I work with a different element weekly (earth & trees, rock, water, fire, space) – in that order. There is space at the end of each session for sharing and integration within the group.
2021 Zoom Embodied Yoga & Mindfulness Class with Blanche Mulholland
Thursdays 6 – 7pm (UK time) / Cost £7 drop in / All Welcome
email email@example.com to book in
2022 “Embodying Nature Somatic Himalayan Retreat” with Gemma Mallol and Blanche Mulholland
- Dates: 5th – 19th March 2022
- Embodying Nature Somatic Retreat
- Location: The Mirage Retreat Homestay, Andretta, Himachal Pradesh, Northern India
- Includes: accommodation, teaching, full board vegetarian food
- Not included: Flights, transfers and insurance, additional workshops & excursions
- Cost £1495 per person
- This retreat is only open to participants that have completed training, retreats or done 1:1 work with Gemma and Blanche
- The Mirage Retreat Homestay has donated one free week at their beautiful centre to support the #Retreat for the Trees initiative this will allow a large donation to be made to www.treesisters.org
- By attending this retreat you are planting trees (thousands) and reforesting the Tropics.
Registered Yoga School, Training Provider and Teachers with UK and European Yoga Alliances
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training was established in 2008, and has delivered 26 training programmes to date.
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School and accredited by the UK Yoga Alliance to deliver trainings, workshops and CPD’s at all levels. We are additionally registered with the European Yoga Alliance at the 200 hr level.
- Gemma Mallol is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher and Training Provider (at all levels) with the UK Yoga Alliance, A Somatic Experiencing Practitioner (SEP) and Certified Mindfulness Teacher (Mindfulness Training Institute). She is currently in an ongoing period of exploration and practice incorporating non-stylised movement and Butoh in Nature.
- Marcela Enriquez Wakeham is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance and trained with Still Flowing in 2008, Pilates Teacher, Qi Gong Instructor and Dance of Awareness Facilitator. She is currently a student of Body Mind Centering
- Blanche Mulholland is a Faculty Yoga Teacher i(trained with Still Flowing in 2012) and now holds a Masters Degree in Somatic Well Being and Dance and is a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner in training (final year). She is a Shiatsu Practitioner integrating Somatic Bodywork.
Marcela Enriquez Wakeham is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Gemma Mallol is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School with The European Yoga Alliance
Because we transmit the essence of embodiment in a soulful, creative, humorous, down to earth way that will prepare the ground for you to share your experiences and teaching with integrity when your time is right