Yoga Mindfulness Teacher Training in Ibiza (Spain) & the UK
“A Somatic Approach to Yoga Teacher Training Synthesising the Practices of Yoga & Buddhist Insight Meditation (Mindfulness and Metta) in an Embodied Intuitive Way”
Integrating cutting edge neuro-scientific understanding around the autonomic nervous system which includes specific emphases on the Brahmaviharas (the practices of love), creative and relational process work, along with a committed exploration into embodying anatomical and physiological depth all in support of this evolving journey into and through the many branches and expressions of Yoga and Mindfulness as Ancient Wisdom Practices of Liberation
Still Flowing is a Hatha Yoga Teacher Training drawing from and integrating complementary influences such as Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Yoga Somatics, Therapeutic, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Yoga Mindfulness, and Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga
Dates and Offerings 2018
- Modular 200 hr Yoga and Mindfulness Teacher Training 2018
- Module 1: Yoga Mindfulness Intensive Immersion
- 29th March – 4th April 2018 @ Harbour House, Yoga & Arts Centre, Kingsbridge, Devon, UK (Residential Space and programme taught at Harbour House)
- Cost £695 with brunch and dinner provided (group catering)
- Non resident £375
- Module 2: Embodied Anatomy and Physiology Intensive 5 day workshop
- July 2018 (TBC)
- Non resident £375
- Module 3: The Practices of Love: Connection and Support through Therapeutic Touch and Somatic Process Intensive 4 day workshop
- End August 2018 in Edinburgh, Scotland Exact Date TBC (non residential)
- Non resident £325
- Module 4: Integrative & Practicum Retreat Week
- 27th October – 3rd November 2018, Ibiza, Spain
- 895 Euros Residential full board, 500 Euros Non Resident (with brunch)
- Ibiza Spring Advanced Residential Retreat
- Awakening Chakras & Balancing Nervous System through Asana, Breath and Sound supported by Somatic Experiencing Sessions
- 24th May – 31st May 2018, Can Cesar, Ibiza, Spain
- Cost 895 Euros full board, or 495 Euros non resident with food included
- Continuous Professional Development / Certified 50 hrs / UK and US Yoga Alliance
- Intensive 200 hr Yoga and Mindfulness Training 2018
- 6th October – 3rd November 2018, Can Tunio, Ibiza, Spain
- Cost 3050 or 3250 Euros depending on room choice (twin or triple en-suite)
- Non resident with brunch 1900 Euros
Registered Yoga School and Teachers with UK, US, and European Yoga Alliances
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training was established in 2008, and has delivered 23 training programmes to date.
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School recognised and certified by the US and European Yoga Alliances at the 200 hr level.
- Gemma Mallol the Director is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
- Marcela Enriquez Wakeham the Principal Teacher is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance
Marcela Enriquez Wakeham – The Principal Teacher is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Gemma Mallol – The Director is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance (click on logo for profile)
Registered Yoga School – 200 hr US Yoga Alliance
Registered Yoga School – European Yoga Alliance
Suitable for students and practitioners looking for yoga mindfulness teacher training, insight style yoga teacher training, somatic yoga teacher training, Scaravelli inspired yoga teacher training, gentle slow flow vinyasa yoga teacher training, classical ashtanga yoga teacher training, hatha flow yoga teacher training, or as a fully integrated yoga and meditation intensive. These programmes are deeply healing & involve a transformation of the body, heart and mind through their therapeutic bias. They are relevant as immersive yoga intensives whether students wish to become teachers or not and provide a wonderful opportunity to deepen your practice and expand your knowledge of yoga and meditation in all its many forms. We hope that through this programme our students will be inspired to find ways to teach that are inclusive, mindful and creative. We hope we can encourage healing, connection and integration through our approach. Still Flowing Teachers and team come from diverse cultures and backgrounds in Yoga and in life. We draw on aspects of Vinyasa Slow Flow Yoga, Somatic Yoga, Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Mindful Yoga, Restorative Yoga to inform our mindful approach to asana. We as a team are committed to the practise of Mindfulness (Insight Meditation) and as such work within this ongoing exploration and synthesis of Yoga and Buddhist Meditation. Gemma Mallol, the Director of Still Flowing is a Somatic Experiencing Therapist, (Peter Levines Body Orientated Trauma Healing), she draws heavily on this somatic therapeutic work with the nervous system through the yoga training, interweaving it through the yoga asana and mindfulness modules, to access the deep innate healing potential of the body available in everyone’s system.
Because we transmit the essence of yoga in a soulful, creative, humorous, down to earth way that will prepare the ground for you to teach yoga with integrity when your time is right”