Yoga Mindfulness Teacher Training in Ibiza (Spain) & the UK (Scotland)
“A Somatic Approach to Yoga Teacher Training Synthesising the Practices of Yoga & Buddhist Insight Meditation & Mindfulness in an Embodied Intuitive Style Supported by a Committed Exploration into Technical Depth & Detail.
Still Flowing is a Hatha Yoga Teacher Training drawing from and integrating complementary influences such as Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Yoga Somatics, Therapeutic, Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Mindful Yoga, and Slow Flow Vinyasa Yoga”
Yoga Teacher Training 2016
- Intensive 200 hr Yoga Mindfulness Training – A Somatic Approach (22) : 1st – 29th October 2016, Ibiza, Spain
Yoga Teacher Training 2017
- Intensive 200 hr Yoga Mindfulness Training – A Somatic Approach (23) : 30th September – 28th October 2017, Ibiza, Spain
NEW Modular Yoga Teacher Training 2018
- Modular 200 hr Yoga Mindfulness Training in the UK and Spain
- Proposed modules – 5 day workshop in Scotland in April, 7 day total immersion residential retreat in Spain in June, 3 long weekends in Scotland in July, August and September – Total 21 days of training
- Please email for exact dates and locations of modular 2018 programme which is to TBC
Yoga Mindfulness Retreat in Northern Norway with Gemma Mallol
- 7th – 14th August 2016 – “Taking Refuge in the Body” Kjerringoy, North Norway
- £675 per person (includes 5 hours daily tuition, accommodation and food) – See Yoga Retreats page for more details
Costs Teacher Training
- 2016 Ibiza month long programme : £1450 non residential fee, or £2100-£2250 full board residential fee depending on room choice, or £1850 camping
- 2017 Ibiza month long programme: £1450 Non residential fee, or £2200 / £2300 / £2400 for full board residential fee depending on room choice or £1900 camping
- 2018 UK/Spain modular programme : £2195 / includes 7 day full board residential retreat
- £80 for Early Bird Bookings more than 3 months in advance
- Payment plan can be arranged, please email Gemma Mallol the Director email@example.com for details
- Due to the fluctuating Euro, all payments are quoted in Pounds Sterling and relevant conversion made – as of 13/04/2015
Registered Yoga School and Teachers with UK, US, and European Yoga Alliances
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training was founded in 2008, and has delivered 21 training programmes to date.
- Still Flowing Yoga Teacher Training is a Registered Yoga School recognised and certified by the US and European Yoga Alliances at the 200 hr level.
- Gemma Mallol the Director is a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance and as such is able to teach and create yoga programmes at all levels.
- Marcela Enriquez Wakeham the Principal Teacher is a Registered 500 hr Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance.
Who is this Training Suitable For?
Suitable for students and practitioners looking for yoga mindfulness teacher training, insight style yoga teacher training, somatic yoga teacher training, Scaravelli inspired yoga teacher training, gentle slow flow vinyasa yoga teacher training, classical ashtanga yoga teacher training, hatha flow yoga teacher training, or as a fully integrated yoga and meditation intensive. These programmes are deeply healing & involve a transformation of the body, heart and mind through their therapeutic bias. They are relevant as immersive yoga intensives whether students wish to become teachers or not and provide a wonderful opportunity to deepen your practice and expand your knowledge of yoga and meditation in all its many forms. We hope that through this programme our students will be inspired to find ways to teach that are inclusive, mindful and creative. We hope we can encourage healing, connection and integration through our approach. Still Flowing Teachers and team come from diverse cultures and backgrounds in Yoga and in life. We draw on aspects of Vinyasa Slow Flow Yoga, Somatic Yoga, Scaravelli Inspired Yoga, Mindful Yoga, Restorative Yoga to inform our mindful approach to asana. We as a team are committed to the practise of Mindfulness (Insight Meditation) and as such work within this ongoing exploration and synthesis of Yoga and Buddhist Meditation. Gemma Mallol, the Director of Still Flowing is a Somatic Experiencing Therapist, (Peter Levines Body Orientated Trauma Healing), she draws heavily on this somatic therapeutic work with the nervous system through the yoga training, interweaving it through the yoga asana and mindfulness modules, to access the deep innate healing potential of the body available in everyone’s system.